Thursday, February 13, 2020

What I Eat in a Day for 16 Points


I get 23 points on Weight Watchers Blue Plan, so here is what I had yesterday that turned out to be 16 points for the whole day. I did have a coffee with Premier Protein Caramel shake for 2 points.


Click on the meal to be taken to the recipe.

- Breakfast is the Power Protein Fruit Bake for 4 points, and I had 1 point worth of Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream coffee creamer.
- Snack was an apple with Maple & PB dip. 1 point.
- Lunch was leftover Slow Cooker & Gravy over Carba-Nada Noodles. 6 points.
- Snack was a small cup of iced coffee mixed with a Premier Protein Caramel Shake. 2 points.
- Dinner was a Filled & Fueled Salad. 2 points. 

  I love how easy Weight Watchers is and I really truly don't feel deprived or hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment