Thursday, February 13, 2020

Filled and Fueled Salad for 2 Points



                                              Big Delicious Salad
                                                              2 Points on Blue

  I was starving and almost just caved in to reheat some leftovers, but I decided a big filling salad sounded much better. You could make it zero points if you left out the cottage cheese and just use salsa and lemon juice for dressing.

  I discovered this O'Dang Hummus Ranch dressing at Walmart and it's delicious, only 1 point per 2 tbs!



Ingredients:

- 3 cups greens. I used a mixture of spring mix and romaine. If I had some kale I would of use that to kick up the nutrition. 0 points.
- 3 oz Tyson Blackened Chicken. I just microwaved mine but next time I'll try it in the toaster oven. 0 points.
- 1/4 cup chickpeas. 0 points.
- 1/4 cup pinto beans. I would of preferred black beans but I was out. 0 points.
- 1 tbs chopped onion. 0 points.
- A bunch of hot banana peppers, I used a bit more then 1/4 cup. 0 points.
- 1/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese. 0 points.
- 2 tbs salsa. 0 points.
- 1/3 cup low fat cottage cheese. 1 point.
- 2 tbs O'Dang Hummus Ranch Dressing. 1 point.
- I did add a sprinkling of hemp seeds for extra nutrition.

Just mix it all together and be filled and fueled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment