Sunday, February 9, 2020

About Tiff's WW Kitchen

  My name is Tiffany and while I grew up in the Bay Area of California, I currently live in Cincinnati Ohio.


  I've been married 12 years to my best friend, and we've got 2 boys who are 12 & 11 years old. We've been trying for #3 for several years now, and I'm hoping that losing some of this weight will help up to conceive. We also have 3 dogs; Glacie, Boba Fetch and Ripley. We purchased our first home in April 2020 and are loving being able to make it our own.

 






  I've always been a little on the chubby side, but I lost around 40 lbs in my teens and kept it off until I started to have kids at age 25. Then my weight started creeping up and before I knew it I was up to 221 pounds!

  My parents started Weight Watchers in November of 2019, so in December of 2019 I decided to join them. Even though it was the holidays, I still managed to lose weight. Cutting wine out definitely helped to cut the calories :)

  So while I I haven't been the greatest Weight Watcher, I still have managed to lose 14 pounds!  My days are hardly perfect and I still have been drinking some wine and eating some pizza, so my weight loss has been slower then if I stuck to it 100%. BUT, I'm still losing and I'm elated. I'm really enjoying being on the Blue plan and it's so much easier then I thought it would be.

  I fell off the wagon when the pandemic started. Grocery stores were out of all my WW staples, and it was a crazy time so I just ate what we had on hand. In September 2021 I'd gained back about 6 lbs and I'd have enough.....so here we are back on the WW journey!



Highest weight: 221 lbs (I think, I don't quite remember)

Starting Weight Watchers Weight: 215

Current weight: 200.4

Goal weight: 150







No comments:

Post a Comment