Monday, August 19, 2024

Hello Fresh Mandarin Chili Pork Chops with Rice, Egg Rolls & Roasted Zucchini-Carrot Medley

 


Hello Fresh Mandarin Chili Pork Chops with Rice, Egg Rolls & Roasted Zucchini-Carrot Medley

   Another Hello Fresh recipe tonight! I only subscribe a few weeks a year, when they send good coupons.....but it's such a convenient service and we love it. It's so nice not having to meal plan or gather ingredients. There has only been maybe one or two meals that weren't the best, the rest have been delicious. 

   This was really good, I added too much oil to the roasted veggies so they were a little mushy, but they still had a good flavor. The egg rolls were an add-on item that was on sale for like $2 so I thought why not. Without the egg rolls I don't think there would be quite enough food for my husband and son, I would have to add something else or make dessert lol. 

   But we would get this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment