Monday, February 10, 2020

Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy with Carba-Nada Noodles


Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy with Carba-Nada Noodles
5 Points on Blue



  Full disclosure, this was my husbands plate and it was a huge portion. He also had a salad that would be about 3 points. He doesn't follow Weight Watchers (yet!) but I do make some WW recipes for family dinners.

  This was really good, and this wouldn't be my normal flavor profile I'd like. I'm not normally a fan of "Cream Of" soup flavorings, but this was pretty good. It was also filling. My son loved it and said it's his new favorite dinner. So that's always a win.

Ingredients:

-  1 package Al Dente Carba-Nada Roasted Garlic Fettuccine.
-  2 lbs chicken frozen or fresh. Frozen chicken will make the gravy more watery.
-  1 can 98% fat free Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
-  1 cup mixed frozen peas and carrots.
-  2 packets McCormick Chicken Gravy
-  1.5 cups water
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Optional: half a package of mushrooms, chopped.

  I also sprinkle red pepper flakes on mine and my husbands servings, I leave it out of the recipe for the kids.

  Combine soup, gravy mixes, spices, and water into a slow cookre and whisk until fully combined. Add chicken to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 10 hours, or high on 5-6. I add frozen veggies and (if adding) mushrooms about an hour before it's done.

  Cook the pasta according to package directions, I cook the whole package for 3 minutes.

Add 1.5 cups of noodles to your plate and top with 2/3 cup chicken gravy.

Points:

-  2/3 cups chicken and gravy is 2 points.
-  1 1/2 cups noodles is 3 points

Salad:
3 Points

-  1 cup spring mix. 0 points.
-  2 tbs Texas Toast Seasoned Crutons. 1 point. I like to chop them up so it seems like I get more.
-  2 tbs fat free mozzarella. 0 points.
-  O'Dang Hummus Ranch Dressing. 2 tbs for 1 point.

Here is what my serving looked like:







No comments:

Post a Comment