Friday, November 5, 2021

Weight Watchers Trader Joe's Haul!

 


 

  I've been to Trader Joe's only twice in the last 5 years, it's about 40 minutes from me and while I know it's not that far.....it's farther then I want to drive :P

 I bought some fun things that are Weight Watcher friendly! Here is what I got with the point values:

* Turkey Corn Dogs - 5 points each

* Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry - Up to 2.5 cups 1 point

* Mandarin Orange Chicken - 1 cup 9 points

* Kung Pao Chicken - 1 cup 6 points

* Shiitake Mushroom Chicken - 1 cup 2 points. 6 points whole bag

* Turkey Burgers - 3 points. I wanted to get the mahi mahi burgers or chili lime ones, but they were out!

* Plantain Croutons - 1 point per tbs 

* Roasted Red Pepper Spread - 1 point per tbs

* Butternut Squash Zig Zags - 0

* Frozen Mexican Style Roasted Corn - 0

* Stir Fry Vegetables - 0

* Hearts of Palm pasta - 0 

* I also got some seasonings: Everything but the Elote, Chili Lime, and the Umami seasoning! 

 

I did also get a few non WW things:

- Boxed chardonnay. I wasn't expecting to care for it much....but it's really good! 

- Cinnamon Coffee Cake Muffins. My son wanted these and while I did sneak a bite and they are delicious, they aren't worth the 20 POINTS! Holy cow.

- Dog treat Yaky Sticks. I buy 3 Yaky sticks once a month for my dogs on Amazon, because they are the only chews which last a semi long time. They had 2 for $4.99 at Trader Joe's! That's a steal.

 

So I think I might be making the trek to Trader Joe's more often now that I see all the WW friendly foods that I can't normally get!

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment