Friday, November 5, 2021

5 Point Lunch with Trader Joe's Items

 


  This whole lunch was 5 points, I only counted the points for the Turkey Corn Dog from Trader Joe's, everything else was zero points. Here is the breakdown:

- 1 Turkey Corn Dog. 5 points. I microwaved it for 30 seconds to get the inside heated, then I air fried it for 2 minutes. It was perfectly crunchy and delicious.

- About a cup of zig zag butternut squash. I sprayed it with cooking spray and tossed it with Trader Joe's Everything but the Elote seasoning. I then air fried at 400 for 7 minutes, shook everything, then air fried for 4 more minutes. 0 points. Super delicious, and if it was cheaper for the amount you get, I'd be buying it all the time.

- Salad mix with 1/4 cup mozzarella (0 points), a couple shakes of Everything but the Elote seasoning (I'm obsessed), about 2 tbs Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch dressing (yuck, I'm not picky at all but this is terrible, I'm trying to use the bottle though) and some Plantain Croutons for 0 points for what I used. Oh, also some cherry tomatoes from my parents garden. 

- Sugar Free Ketchup. This is a little over a tbs and I didn't use the whole thing. 

Filling and yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment