Thursday, October 28, 2021

Mississippi Pulled Chicken, Brown Rice and Steamed Broccoli 5 Points on Blue


 I absolutely love Mississippi Pulled Chicken/Beef. I love the hint of spicy from the peppers and the gravy mixture is just so savory.....it's the best. I cooked up a batch of it in the Instant Pot for lunches throughout the week, I don't usually use my Instant Pot because half the time I never get it right and get "burn" notices. But this recipe worked perfect. 

I cooked 2 cups brown rice and chopped up a head of broccoli for the week. When I wanted lunch, I just tossed some broccoli in a bowl with a little water for a few minutes until steamed. I served it with a 1/2 cup rice and mixed it all together, perfection.

- 5oz Mississippi Pulled Chicken. 2 points.

- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice. 3 points.

- About 3/4 cup broccoli. 0 points.

Here is the recipe for the Mississippi Pulled Chicken - by The Pound Dropper

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment