Thursday, October 28, 2021

Sloppy Joe Casserole and Roasted Veggies

 This casserole was just ok, I felt it was kind of dry. But I did make the mistake of buying jumbo biscuits instead of regular so that might of contributed to the dryness. That also meant that this did end up being more points. It's probably about 7 here, honestly after I messed it up I just went with 7 points. 

Sloppy Joe Recipe by Drizzle Me Skinny

The roasted veggies were great, but I love love roasted veggies. I used zucchini, bell pepper, onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots, and cauliflower. I also threw in 2 chicken apple sausages that I needed to use up. I didn't use any oil, I just sprayed with cooking spray and tossed to coat with the spices.

Roasted Veggies Recipe by Damn Delicious

I'd say this is an 8 point dinner, there weren't many sausages....so I figured there was only 1 point worth per serving. The picture is of my sons plate, and he had french fries, I forgot to get one of my plate!







No comments:

Post a Comment