Thursday, October 28, 2021

Chicken Enchiladas with Chipotle Sauce, Corn and Pintos & Cheese. 3 Points.

 This was delicious! The only one who didn't like it was my oldest, because for some crazy reason he doesn't like enchiladas. He took a few bites though, and he had lots of the sides and some fruit. 

I used the enchilada sauce recipe from Skinnytaste. I've used Budget Bytes enchilada sauce recipe for YEARS, but it has lots of oil and flour so it's not WW friendly. Honestly I didn't really see any taste difference between these 2 recipes, maaaaaybe the Budget Bytes one had a deeper/richer flavor but the Skinnytaste recipe was just as good. 

Here is the link to Skinnytaste's Enchilada Sauce Recipe

The enchilada recipe is based on Felicia Keathley's Beef Enchilada recipe. I used reduced fat cheese instead of fat free, so the points are higher but the reduced fat cheese melts better. I used Ole Extreme Wellness tortillas also. It works out to 3 points per enchilada. You can top it with greek yogurt, salsa, hot sauce, onions, and jalapenos all for 0 points!

I served it with fat free refried beans topped with fat free cheese for 0 points. And of course, corn is 0 points also.

Here is the link to Felicia Keathley's Beef Enchilada Recipe






No comments:

Post a Comment