Thursday, October 28, 2021

5 Point Lunch Including Starbucks

I get up at 5am every day to get my oldest ready for school. Normally I go back to bed at like 7am after he's all dropped off and I get home. But the past few days I've started to immediately come home and go work out on the treadmill for 30-40 minutes. What's happening to me?? Who am I?? No but seriously, it's been nice and I feel better, hopefully I can keep it up.

My youngest, Zach (he's 10) usually wakes up around 6am as we are getting ready, either we are to loud or the dogs are playing and that wakes him up. Since we were up and ready after I worked out, we decided to go to Target! I wanted to find some warm clothes for us, but Target's clothes have not been good lately, Walmart's been having way cuter clothes.....no idea what's happening with that. But I picked up these Ritz Crisp & Thins that are 13 for 2 points, or 18 for 3! We also stopped at Starbucks, which is rare because the only Starbucks near us is inside the Target, no drive thu's nearby unfortunately. I got a venti cold brew with sugar free vanilla and cold foam. I'd never had it before, it's delicious and only 2 points! 

So when we got home I cut up an apple and had this for a lunchy snack thing. Filling and yummy.

- 13 Crisp & Thins Cream Cheese & Onion. 2 points.

- 1 Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Wedge. 1 Point

- Starbucks Cold Brew with Sugar Free Vanilla and Cold Foam. 2 Points. Could be zero points if you don't get the cold foam.

- 1 Apple. 0 Points




No comments:

Post a Comment