Thursday, September 30, 2021

Turkey Tenderloin with Truvia Brown Sugar and Whole Grain Mustard + Veggies. 5ish Point Dinner


 Turkey Tenderloin with Truvia Brown Sugar and Whole Grain Mustard + Veggies. 5ish Point Dinner




                       Turkey Tenderloin was Based on this recipe by A Farm Girls Dabbles



This was my first time cooking turkey tenderloin and it was really juicy and flavorful. I based my recipe on hers but I used 1/4 cup mustard and 2 tbs Truvia brown sugar blend and just rubbed it all over the tenderloin. Then I browned it in my cast iron skillet, then cooked it at 350 for about 25 minutes until the temperature read 165. 

  I sauteed random veggies (bell pepper, cauliflower, mushroom, and onions) that we had in a little bit of avocado oil, and added shishito peppers that I had air fried for 5 min to the skillet. I tossed them all with a bunch of random seasonings like garlic, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne.

  I also made green beans because they were gonna go bad, I just heated then with avocado oil on a cast iron skillet for like 5 minutes until they were blistered. Then after I took them out I tossed them with salt, pepper, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and fresh lemon juice.

  The turkey tenderloin is about 2 points per serving, and I honestly didn't measure out the oils for the veggies, but it was not much at all....just a splash. So I just guesstimated 5 points, which I know you aren't really supposed to do :P

  The mac n cheese is my sons plate, that's why I like WW.....it's so easy to customize meals for everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment