Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Hello Fresh Honey Butter BBQ Pork Chops


Hello Fresh Honey Butter BBQ Pork Chops

   Okay this was a fail, but I don't think it's 100% my fault. Fail point #1, it says to add salt and pepper to the pork chops, and I did. But I used salt sparingly because I was worried that the bbq seasoning would also have salt and it would be too salty. It didn't, so it was kind of bland. Fail point #2, was the the "honey butter" was a bunch of butter melted, with 2 honey packets. Even when mixing them up, there was soooo much more butter then honey. It was basically pouring straight butter onto the pork chops. Next time I'd half the amount of butter and maybe add a pinch of cayenne. The green beans and mashed potatoes were great though! The tomatoes were from our garden that we needed to use, I just stacked slices with salt, pepper, parm, garlic powder and a balsamic vinegar glaze. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment