Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Garlic Butter Chicken with Zucchini and Corn

 


Garlic Butter Chicken with Zucchini and Corn

  I know I say most of the recipes I post are super good, it's because I'm picky on what I think my family would like. Me.....I'll eat almost anything and love it. Although some weird sort of giant clam abalone looking thing was served once (I forgot what it was obviously) and I couldn't bring myself to try it.....I haven't tried clams either. People have said the texture is "snot like" and I just cant imagine slurping a big snot chunk lol.  Anyway, that has nothing to do with this dinner. This dish was delicious! I did make it Weight Watcher friendly by cooking it in chicken broth and a lil I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and I admit the ICBINT tastes a lil weird and it would taste better with butter, but I gotta lose pounds okay. I served it with instant mashed potatoes for the rest of my family, I just ate it as is. Yum! 


No comments:

Post a Comment