Thursday, July 13, 2023

Easy Fish Tacos with Sriracha Lime Crema

 


Easy Fish Tacos with Sriracha Lime Crema

This wasn't a Weight Watcher recipe, but I adapted it to be WW. I seasoned some fish and cooked it for 12 minutes at 400 in the oven. I made a sriracha lime crema with a 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt, half a lime, a tbs minced garlic and a few squirts of sriracha. 

  The tacos themselves consisted of tilapia, avocado, salsa, shredded cabbage, crema. On my husbands and kids tacos I added cotija cheese just because we had it leftover. The picture has just regular street taco tortillas. Mine was WW and I used thin corn tortillas that were 1 point each. So each taco ended up being 1 point, but I sliced 1/4 avocado and split it between the 2 tacos for 1 point. So for all 3 tacos it was 3 points. I wasn't super hungry or I would have more, since each taco is only 1 point I could have several. Or I could make a side of mexican cauliflower rice, or fat free refried beans!

  Click here for the spice recipe I used for the tilapia

No comments:

Post a Comment