Saturday, May 27, 2023

Dorito Tacos with Refried Beans and Mexican Rice




Dorito Tacos with Refried Beans and Mexican Rice


   I didn't take an actual picture of the meal, because I make the Dorito tacos when I need a quick dinner so it's nothing special. But this time my son has friends over so I made some sides to stretch the meal, and actually everyone loved them and I was surprised because they were so simple. 

  I used this recipe for Mexican rice by Seeded at the Table. Normally we aren't a huge fan of Mexican rice but this was really good. 

  I had a can of fat free refried beans and a can of pinto beans, so I pretty much made this How To Make Canned Refried Beans Taste Better recipe. The only thing I did different was that I didn't add the half and half and I added a splash of lime juice. 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment