Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Asian Turkey Meatball Bowls with Toasted Sesame Veggies



 Asian Turkey Meatball Bowls with Toasted Sesame Veggies

  I've made these meatballs before, they are phenomenal. So much flavor! I followed the recipe pretty closely, the meatballs and sauce were the exact recipe. The difference was that I served it over 1 packet of that quick boil rice since that's the perfect amount for us 3. I also forgot the sesame seeds! I used to never understand why anyone would make quick boil rice, but then I realized that I didn't need to measure and there was no leftovers lol. Also, I served it on a plate not a bowl. 

Click here for the recipe Asian Turkey Meatball Bowls by Recipe Runner

  For the toasted sesame veggies, I just combined all these together.....no measuring.

-About half a bag of shredded coleslaw mix
-Half a cucumber
-1 Jalapeno
-1 carrot ribboned
-1 Red bell pepper 
-Kraft Toasted Sesame Dressing. I just squirted and mixed until I felt there was enough.

I topped everything with my husbands homemade sriracha and diced seeded jalapeno.

No comments:

Post a Comment