Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Tilapia with Roasted Veggies and Mashed Potatoes

 


Tilapia with Roasted Veggies and Mashed Potatoes 

I used this recipe from KristysKetoLifestyle on Pinterest, it wont let me link to it unfortunately.

•
1. In a bowl, mix together:
•
2 Tbsp melted butter
•
1 tsp minced garlic
•
1/4 tsp @porkkinggood seasoning salt
•
juice from 1/2 of a lemon
•
1/4 cup mayo
•
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
•
1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
•
1/2 Tbsp dill weed
•
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
•
2. Lay your tilapia filets in a greased, oven safe dish and pat them dry.
•
3. Top each filet with the mayo mixture.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 min or until fish is cooked through.

Then for the veggies I chopped up 1 bunch of asparagus and 1 summer squash. I tossed it with olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic and roasted it for 400 degrees for 20 minutes. 

The mashed potatoes were just instant mashed potatoes lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment