Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Keto Spicy Pork Rind Crusted Pickle Chicken with Cajun Sausage Cauli Rice

 


Keto Spicy Pork Rind Crusted Pickle Chicken with Cajun Sausage Cauli Rice


  I marinated chicken thighs overnight in pickle juice and minced garlic. Then I made "breading" by crushing spicy pork rinds, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a ziploc bag. I tossed each thigh in the ziploc bag like shake and bake and air fried it at 370 for 20 minutes. Super moist and juicy, with a hint of pickles. 

  For the cauliflower rice I used this recipe by Instrupix.  The only difference was that I only used 1 bag of cauliflower rice, and I omitted the bell peppers since I didn't have any. I added 8oz of mushrooms and 2 stalks celery. The sausage I used was super spicy though, I was surprised. It was delicious but too spicy for my son. Next time I'll use a different one for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment