Monday, January 30, 2023

Keto Air Fried Chicken Thighs, Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese, Caesar Salad



 c

 Air Fried Chicken Thighs, Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese, Caesar Salad


Dinner tonight was delicious, although my son didn't care for the salad....he usually doesn't lol. I took some chicken thighs and brushed some brown mustard on each side, and sprinkled each side with salt/pepper/paprika/thyme/rosemary/oregano. Then I air fried at 370 for 18 minutes. 

 I also made some Air Fried Mac n Cheese by OurCountertop,  Click that for the link the the recipe. My cauliflower was very small, so I took some frozen cauliflower and air fried it. That worked great because I've been wondering if you can air fry veggies to look roasted. You can! The only thing I did different was I added a squirt of mustard. 

  Then I just chopped up a head of romaine and tossed it with a chopped tomato and Caesar dressing. My son isin't doing low carb, so he also had a piece of garlic toast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment