Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Keto Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles


 Keto Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles


  This photo has regular rotini mixed with zoodles because it was my sons, my helping had just zoodles but I forgot to take a picture. 

  I diced up 4 chicken thighs and tossed them with Kinders Blackened Seasoning and garlic powder. I sautéed them in some olive oil until they were done. I spiralized a zucchini (I should of done 2, there was barely enough for me) and let it sweat with a lil salt on some paper towels for 20 minutes or so while I boiled rotini for the rest of the family. I removed the chicken with a slotted spoon to a plate, and then I made the sauce using the alfredo sauce recipe below. Very yummy and the chicken was super juicy!

  Keto Alfredo Recipe from Low Carb Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment