Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Keto Fajitas and Easy Spanish Cauliflower Rice




 Keto Fajitas and Easy Spanish Cauliflower Rice

  This was okay. I felt like the fajitas were really lacking flavor, and I don't know why. I followed the recipe but it seemed kinda bland, and the recipe looked like it would be flavorful. I must have messed up somewhere lol. We topped the fajitas with hot sauce, avocado, sour cream, salsa and avocado.

  We aren't generally a fan of spanish rice, but I wanted to bulk up this meal and add extra veggies. I followed the recipe almost exactly, I did use a can of diced tomatoes, then a can of diced green chilis since I already had both. Then I did add a sprinkling of taco seasoning. This was actually really good.

  I took a pic of my bell pepper....it was pregnant! Isn't there some old wives tale of finding a pregnant pepper means that you'll be pregnant soon? :)

Recipe Links:

Keto Fajitas by Ketogasm

Easy Spanish Cauliflower Rice by Instrupix

No comments:

Post a Comment