Monday, March 21, 2022

Italian Turkey Meatloaf, Cheesy Garlic Cauli Rice, and Air Fried Zucchini

  This wasn't planned, I just used what I had on hand. Italian Turkey Meatloaf, Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Rice, and Air Fried Zucchini. This is my sons plate and he also had some bread and butter.

  For the turkey meatloaf I used:

- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 a white onion
- 3 strips turkey bacon
- 3 tbs minced garlic (we like super garlicky)
- And I seasoned randomly with Kinder's Master Salt, Kinder's Buttery Steak Seasoning, Italian seasoning, pepper, red pepper.


  I air fried 3 pieces of turkey bacon for about 9 minutes at 400....I wanted it super crispy. Then I just combined everything and shaped it into a loaf on a cookie sheet and drizzled with ketchup. I cooked it at 400 for 45 minutes, and it was more then done at 170 degrees. I let it sit for around 20 minutes before I sliced it.

  The air fried zucchini was just 1 zucchini that I chopped and tossed with cooking spray, Kinder's Master Salt and some pepper. I air fried at 400 for 7 minutes, shook them, then air fried for another 5 minutes.

  The Cheesy Garlic Cauli Rice was just a bag of frozen riced cauliflower that I microwaved for 5 minutes. While it was cooking I heated a pan with a little less then a tbs of butter, then added the rice when it was done. I tossed everything with 1 tbs minced garlic, Kinder's Master Salt, pepper, red pepper, 1 wedge Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese, and then some regular 'ol powdered parm. I cooked it for like 5 minutes just to dry out any remaining moisture and melt the cheeses.

 Easy veggie filled dinner :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment