Sunday, April 3, 2022

Teriyaki Veggies with Noodles, and Cauliflower Fried Rice


 

  This was a super quick and easy dinner. I diced up a chicken breast and coated it in minced garlic, sriracha and soy sauce and cooked in a skillet until done. I removed the chicken to a separate plate. In the same skillet, I followed the directions on this veggie kit, making sure to scrape up all the chicken bits while cooking.

  I microwaved a bag of steamable cauliflower rice, then added it to a pot to help cook out any remaining moisture. While it was cooking I added in some frozen edamame, minced garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, and a chopped red bell pepper. When the veggies were cooked I added in the chicken and made a little well in the middle of the rice....and added an egg that I scrambled in the center. When that was cooked I mixed everything together.

  I love veggie filled dinners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment