Saturday, February 5, 2022

Creamy Mushroom Vegetable Rice Soup with Ham & Cheese Sliders

 


  We had a big snowstorm and I had no particular plans for dinner since we stocked up on food before it hit. I've been loving The Natural Nurturers recipes and we had everything on hand for this soup. We're not big mushroom people, but they are so good for you so I've been looking for recipes that we might like. This soup was a hit! It didn't taste to "mushroomy" and it's so super full of veggies that makes me happy. I loved that the creaminess came from pureed beans!

  The sliders were because I thought the Superbowl was this weekend lol. I'm not a sports person can you tell? Oh well they went perfect with the soup for a nice filling meal after playing in the snow. Plus, everyone loves these sliders!

Recipes:

Creamy Mushroom Vegetable Soup by The Natural Nurturer

Ham & Cheese Sliders by Averie Cooks

1 comment:

  1. I copied both recipes. The sliders I need for a super bowl party on Sunday, and the soup just sounds good.

    ReplyDelete