Wednesday, November 10, 2021

WW Update! Example of a 11 Point Day

  I love the update so far! I did take the quiz a few times until I got the result that I feel would work best for me. I know I need to watch portion sizes but I feel like this will be the easiest to be able to have stuff on hand. I like how you actually earn points by eating veggies. Yesterday was the first full day on the new plan and I actually ended the day with extra points. 

I've been working out a lot more so I've been hungrier then normal so this does seem like a lot of food. I'm sure my hunger will normalize once my body gets used to all the new exercise. I DO need to drink more water though!

- Breakfast was an egg scramble with 2 eggs, almost 2 cups of hash browns, a cup of frozen bell pepper onion blend and 1/4 cup of Velveeta shreds for 2 points. But since I ate a cup of veggies, I gained a point back which makes this breakfast only 1 point.

- I normally wouldn't need a snack right then but I've been getting up at 5 am, eating breakfast around 9, then lunch around 2. I walked 3 miles today so I needed a snack! I had 1 bagel thin (3 points) 1 tbs neufchatel cheese (2 points) with pickled jalapenos on top. It was a high point snack but breakfast was so low in points I thought it was okay.

- Lunch was Hot Chicken Dip (2) with half a big cucumber and 14 Ritz Crisp & Thin Salt and Vinegar chips for 2 points. Since that half a cucumber was over a cup worth, I earned a point which made lunch 3 points. 

- I made spaghetti for the family so I just ate something easy for dinner. I made a wrap using an Ole Extreme Wellness Wrap (1 point), 1/4 cup fat free shredded cheddar (0 points), 1 tbs Tostito's Salsa con Queso (1 point), Tyson Blackened Chicken Strips (0 points), fat free refried beans (0 points), and onions & lettuce. I had a side salad with 1 tbs Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing mixed with salsa (1 point) and some butternut squash crinkle cut fries dipped in sugar free ketchup. Dinner total was 3 points but since I had a cup of veggies it was only 2 points. 

- I normally don't have dessert but I had a Reese's Ghost from my kids Halloween candy for 4 points.

  So for the day the total was 11 points, 15 with the Reese's. While I really like that the day's points are so low, I'm just worried with all the zero point food that I might not lose. We'll just have to see how it goes!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment