Friday, November 5, 2021

WW Trader Joe's Chinese Fakeout 12 Points

 

  

  I've been wanting to make a WW Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe that I found all week, but I can't find the right pita bread ANYWHERE, it's out at all the places that carry it. I had no idea what I was going to be making for dinner tonight, but my parents asked if I wanted to tag along to Trader Joe's with them.....and yes! So I ended up getting Chinese "takeout" for dinner. Here is the info:

 - Trader Joe's Orange Chicken. This is 9 points per cup, and I would not normally eat something so high in points but oh well. I air fried it at 370 for 10 minutes, stirred, then air fried it for 8 more minutes. It was cooked after that but I wanted it to be more crispy so I air fried it at 400 for 2 minutes more. Then it was perfect. I do have to say one thing......Foster Farms orange chicken is better.....the sauce is thicker. TJ's sauce was very thin. I don't know if Foster Farms is more points though. Don't get me wrong, TJs was delicious, but we've always bought Foster Farms and you can tell the difference. 

- Trader Joe's Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry. You can have up to 2.5 cups for 1 point. I did add the TJ's Umami seasoning and soy sauce because I can't stop myself from seasoning things. The best cauli rice I've had!

- Mini Wontons. 4 for 2 points. These are from Costco not Trader Joe's, but Trader Joe's does have similar mini wontons. I cooked them up in a skillet with soy sauce, sugar free teriyaki and red pepper flakes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment