Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Banana Pancakes, Toast, and Peaches 1 Point


                             Yes, this is the worst picture ever of pancakes on the internet.

  This was my first time attempting WW banana pancakes. FIRST of all, even though they are cracked and look unappetizing....they are delicious! This batter is very different from regular pancake batter I've learned, so next time I'll just make mini pancakes with it. They should stay together then.

  These points were based off of WW Blue when I had 0 point fruit. 

Banana Pancakes 0 Points:

- 1 Banana 

- 2 eggs (you could just use whites, but I was hungry so I used the whole egg)

- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

- 1 tsp baking powder

- cinnamon 

  Mash the banana up in a bowl, then add and mix the rest. Heat up griddle and pour just enough for mini pancakes. If you try to make regular size pancakes, they take forever to cook and stick to the griddle and crack when you try and flip them. Mine did at least, maybe you'll have better luck. 

  I topped it with some sugar free maple syrup and some spray I can't Believe It's Not Butter. 

  I had some Sara Lee 45 Calorie bread for 1 point, and less then a tbs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter so that ended up as 0 points. Peaches also were 0 points. 

   I make pancakes every Sunday for the family, and usually I just have some eggs or something else WW friendly. It was nice to join in on the pancakes, so I'll be making these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment