Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Veggie Scramble and Pumpkin Butter Bagel 2 Points


   Veggie Scramble:

- 1 cup worth of frozen bell peppers, onions and spinach. (0 points)

- A little over 1.5 cups of frozen hash browns (0 points)

- 2 eggs ( points)

- 1/4 up Velveeta Cheddar Shreds ( 2 points)

- Seasoned with Southwest Chipotle seasoning and Trader Joe's Green Dragon Hot Sauce

- Dollop of nonfat greek yogurt (0 points)


  Pumpkin Butter Bagel

- 1 half of a Bagel Thin. 1 whole Bagel Thin is 3 points, so technically this would be 1.5 points.

- A few spritzes of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray (0 points)

- 1-2 tbs of pumpkin butter (0 points) My Mom actually made this so I'm not sure on her recipe, but here is one from The Pound Dropper.

 

  Heat a skillet up with cooking spray. Toss in the veggies and hash browns, stir in seasonings. Once cooked, add in the eggs and Velveeta shreds. I just toasted the bagel for a few minutes then sprayed on the butter. SO DELICIOUS! I am obsessed with that pumpkin butter now. 

  The total for this breakfast is 3 points, but since I ate a cup of veggies I earned a point making breakfast 2 points total.

No comments:

Post a Comment