Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Shake and Bake Chicken Salad 2 Points


   Dinner for the family was Shake and Bake Chicken, mashed potatoes, salad and some baked beans that my son is obsessed with. So here is what I had for dinner.

Shake and Bake Chicken:

- 1 box Shake and Bake with added Kinders Blackened Seasoning

  Wow what a recipe, I know. I coat the chicken and air fry for 5 minutes, then flip for 2 minutes more. I never really know how many points this is, but up to a half a packet of the seasoning is 2 points so that's what I use.

I had mine over a salad with carrots, tomatoes, 1/4 cup fat free shredded cheddar (0 points) and 2 tbs Bolthouse Ranch Seasoning (2 points). Since this was 2 cups of veggies I earned 2 points which made the salad 0 points. 




No comments:

Post a Comment