Friday, October 29, 2021

Orange Jalapeno Pork Chops and Queso Broccoli 4 Points

 

 

  I'm really not a big fan of pork.....well besides bacon, but these Orange Jalapeno Pork chops are so fresh, sweet and slightly spicy, the flavors just work beautifully together. The only difference I did was I used a TBS of monkfruit sweetener instead of a half cup of honey. You could of course add more, but I like it slightly on the spicier side. I also didn't strain the sauce, we liked all the bits that got nice and cooked in the cast iron skillet. 

  Served with steamed broccoli and I put 2 tbs of salsa con queso on mine, along with some garlic powder. And cantaloupe of course, we like that around here lol.

Click here for the Orange Jalapeno Pork Chop Recipe by All the Nourishing Things

Points:

- 1 pork chop. 4 points

- Broccoli with queso. 2 points

- Cantaloupe. 0 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment