Friday, October 29, 2021

Kroger's Marinated Blackend Salmon, Scalloped Potatoes, Lime Pinto Bean and Corn Salad

   We've had these marinated garlic black pepper frozen salmon filets for a few months in the freezer, so I thought we'd use them up. I didn't scan them on the WW app until I already defrosted them.....9 points!!! For a little piece of salmon! I can't find what brand they are right now since I made this dinner like a month ago. Don't get me wrong, they were DELICIOUS, but I could of easily made the same marinade for like 1 point. Oh well, now we know not to buy those again.

  I served them up with scalloped potatoes, cantaloupe, and this delicious pinto bean and corn salad with a lime crema. Yum! The recipe calls for black beans, but my husband doesn't care for them, so I subbed in pinto. What I did differently was I wanted more of a lime crema then just a lime sauce, so I doubled the spices and mixed in some non fat greek yogurt until I got the consistency that I wanted.

Here is the recipe for the Black Bean and Corn Salad with Lime Crema.

Points:

- Marinated Blackened Garlic Black Pepper Salmon. 9 points....eeeek.

- Bean and Corn Salad. 0 points.

- Scalloped Potatoes. 1/2 cup for 3 points.

- Cantaloupe. 0 points. 




No comments:

Post a Comment