Sunday, February 9, 2020

Felicia Combo

  I have this combo almost daily. It's super fast and filling and delicious. The recipe actually calls for turkey bacon, but I always forget to buy it. So without the bacon it's 3 points on the blue plan.

 Here is the link to Felicia's Youtube video of her recipe. Or you can just type in "Felicia Keathley" on Youtube.


The Felicia Combo
3 points on Blue. 0 Points on Purple
Ingredients:

- 1.5 cups Ore Ida hash browns
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- Optional ingredients that I add are pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce, garlic powder, salsa. I also add turmeric for the health benefits, it does turn everything yellow though :)

Directions:

  Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat and cook frozen hash browns. I just warm them up and don't crisp them really. Then I made 2 over easy eggs, Felicia's video will show you how. You could put everything separate on a plate, but I just like to mix it all together. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment