Sunday, August 18, 2024

Hello Fresh Spicy Maple Chicken with Roasted Broccoli & Mashed Potatoes

 


Hello Fresh Spicy Maple Chicken with Roasted Broccoli & Mashed Potatoes

    Hello Fresh sent some good coupons so I resubscribed for a week. This was delicious! I followed the instructions to a tee and it all came out perfectly.

   Although they only sent one chicken breast, but I'm not sure if that was intended because it does say 10oz chicken cutlets, and I didn't weight it because why. There also wasn't any recipe cards so I had to get the recipe online which was kind of annoying. The garlic bread was an add on for like $2. I'd definitely order this again.

  The family actually said the garlic bread was amazing, I didn't try it but that's good to know lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment