Monday, July 1, 2024

Sweet and Sour Chicken

 


Sweet and Sour Chicken


   This was a clean out the fridge meal, I had a bunch of veggies to use up and about half a bottle of Panda Express Sweet and Sour sauce, plus boil in a bag brown rice. Super quick and easy. I coated cut up chicken thighs with cornstarch and cooked it in a little veggie oil on the skillet. When it was done I added a little bit more oil and added in chopped vegetables. Once those cooked about a minute I added some squeeze ginger, jarlic and red pepper flakes. Then I cooked that about 2 minutes then I added the sauce to warm it up then I added the chicken. Easy peasy.

   The veggies I used was 1 broccoli crown, 1 yellow squash, 1 carrot, and 2 bell peppers. I also topped it with chili crisp and green onions!

No comments:

Post a Comment