Saturday, March 16, 2024

No Peek Chicken

 


No Peek Chicken

    I've never made no peek chicken but I've always seen it throughout all the cooking blogs and Pinterest. On one hand, son loves Budget Bytes One Pan Chicken and Rice  so I thought he'd like this. On the other hand, I wasn't sure about it because it's all processed ingredients and I usually don't make super processed dinners like that lol. Not to say I cook all organic and stuff, but every ingredient but the chicken is processed, and that never usually tastes that great. 

    We didn't care for it, my son did like the rice though. The chicken was dry, and everything was so salty. Oh well not every recipe will be a hit!


   The veggies are a Thai chicken broccoli salad that I made, I'll make a post about it. It's okay, the flavor is really light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment