Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala with Turmeric Rice

 


Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala with Turmeric Rice

    Indian food as been sounding so good lately, but I need something quick to make after work. This was amazing! There was a little too much sauce even though I followed the directions, so I'm going to look up any sort of ideas for the sauce....I'd hate to toss it.  I wanted to make turmeric rice with it instead of the brown rice like what the recipe called for. I used to make "Golden Rice Bowls" for my son when he was little and he loved it, so I thought I'd make it again. He said doesn't remember them lol. Oh well. Definitely going in our rotation!

Click here for the Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe

Click here for the Turmeric Rice recipe

Click here for the Golden Rice Bowls recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment