Friday, October 6, 2023

Hello Fresh Pork Chops in Cranberry Shallot Sauce with Garlicky Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans



Hello Fresh Pork Chops in Cranberry Shallot Sauce with Garlicky Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans

   These were pretty good, the cranberries were perfect today because it was the first time it felt like Fall here today. It wasn't really a sauce though, at all. It was delicious but I wish it was saucy. Maybe I cooked it too long, but it didn't seem like I did. I'm not sure I'd get this recipe again, I think I'm coming to the realization that none of us really care for pork chops! I always had picked them for Hello Fresh because I never make them, but I think I won't get pork chops anymore.



My son grew a watermelon in the garden! I think we started it too late because it's not very sweet, but it was still fun to do!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment