Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Hello Fresh Mushroom Ravioli In A Tomato Cream Sauce



Hello Fresh Mushroom Ravioli In A Tomato Cream Sauce

  This was really good, and really easy. I swapped out the tomatoes Hello Fresh sent us with cherry tomatoes from our garden because those really needed to be used. It also made a lot of sauce, I even added a sprinkling of cornstarch to thicken it some. It wasn't too thin, there was just a lot. This is easy recreatable for cheap, and really not worth the probably $20 we spent on it lol. But it's a great idea and I'm glad I know how to make that now! 

  The garlic bread wasn't part of it, I just added it. I had the "dinner for 4", which barely fed all 3 of us since one is a teenage boy. It was enough, but to serve 4 you'd need a side like a caesar salad. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment