Thursday, June 8, 2023

Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Sausage




Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Sausage

  This was really yummy. I did make a few changes though! :)

  First I sauteed half an onion, red pepper flakes, garlic and the chopped chicken sausages in a little bit of olive oil. Then I added 3 spiralized zucchini (the store had no summer squash) straight to the pan and seasoned it with pepper, a tiny bit of salt and the whole jar of pesto. Then I stirred it and let it sit for a minute to warm up the zucchini before I took it off the heat. 

  I spiralized most of the zucchini, but I didn't know what to do with the ends so I just chopped them up. It's not as pretty as the recipe picture though lol.

  For my son and husband I made some crescent rolls, but I ate it as is and it was super filling with the sausages. I'll definitely make it again.

  I only spiralized a little bit of my finger lol.


Click here for the Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Sausage Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment