Sunday, March 26, 2023

Ham & Cheese Sliders with Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Salad

 



Ham & Cheese Sliders with Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Salad

  We usually make these sliders for holidays, they are so good. But it's spring break and I thought it would be a great snack to have on hand for my teenager so I don't have to cook so much lol. 

  I paired it with this chicken salad which was AMAZING because that ranch is so incredibly flavorful. I would use a little less milk though since the ranch was a little runny. For the chicken I had some chicken breasts that I just threw a bunch of seasonings on and air fried. Definitely double this recipe because it doesn't make to much. 

Recipe Links:

- Click here for the Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Salad Recipe by BudgetBytes

- Click here for the Hawaiian Roll Ham & Cheese Sliders recipe by Averie Cooks

- Click here for the Ranch Dressing recipe by Barefeet In the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment