Thursday, April 14, 2022

BBQ Chicken Salad


 

  This just came together as I went lol. I took a few chicken thighs and seasoned them with Kinder's Blackened Seasoning, and cooked them on a cast iron skillet. I removed them from them from the pan, added a little bit of butter and put in a can of rinsed pinto beans and about a cup of frozen corn. I warmed that up while scraping the bits off the pan. While that was warming, I shredded the chicken and tossed it with G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ sauce.

  I chopped up these ingredients:
- Bell pepper
- Jalapeno
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Cilantro
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes

  I used some spring mix and cole slaw mix (not with the dressing, just shredded cabbage) as my base then tossed it all together. I topped it with some Bolthouse Farms ranch. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment