Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hot Chicken Sandwiches with Air Fried Zucchini

 

 Click here for the Hot Chicken Sandwiches recipe by Stealth Health

  I really hate that I messed up the English muffins....as you can see each sandwich has either two tops or two bottoms. Sigh. 

  These were so good and so low calorie. The recipe calls for chicken thighs, but the stores have been out of chicken for weeks now....I was lucky to snag some breasts the other day though. So I pounded a chicken breast thin, coated it with seasoning and air fried it at 380 for around 15 minutes. The slaw is just a mixture of coleslaw mix, Bolthouse Ranch and a drizzle of Mikes Hot Honey. That bottle of hot honey was $8 freaking dollars, I should of just mixed up some honey and red pepper flakes. Oh well. Then the sauce is a mixture of low fat mayo, pickle juice and Frank's hot sauce. The recipe calls for Truff's hot sauce.....but that is like $17 a bottle! Eep. 

  I also air fried 2 zucchini's with the same seasoning that I used on the chicken because it was already out and I was to lazy to decide on a new seasoning combo. 

  Delicious and I'll be making these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment