Monday, March 14, 2022

Air Fried Chicken Apple Sausage with Veggies & Broccoli Bean Parm Rice

 

  This was just a random clean out the fridge meal. 

   I chopped up zucchini, broccoli, 1 potato and a package of chicken apple sausage. I then drizzled it with olive oil and seasoned with Kinder's Buttery Steakhouse seasoning, Kinder's Master Salt and pepper. Then I air fried at 380 for about 12 minutes, shaking halfway through. I should have added an onion, but I didn't even think of it!

  The rice was just a package of frozen broccoli rice that I cooked with a pat of butter, Kinder's Buttery Steakhouse seasoning, pepper, red pepper flakes, about a half cup of leftover canned white beans, parm and about a 1/3 cup of reduced fat mozzarella. 

  I also spritzed a little bit of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray over everything. This is my sons bowl and he also had some bread and butter with it. 

  Cheap, delicious and filling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment