Friday, February 4, 2022

Baked Pasta with Eggplant and 30 Minute Vegetable Sauce

 


  I recently found The Natural Nurturer. I love that her "thing" is veggie loaded recipes. No Points, no low carb.....just fitting as much veggies into your meal as you can :)

  I made the Baked Pasta with Eggplant and I personally thought it was just fine, I really don't care for baked pasta stuff but my family loves it was a hit with them. I peeled and sweated the eggplant before roasting and it really took away any bitterness that it might have, eggplant seems to be hit or miss with that sometimes. 

  But my favorite thing about this dish was that I made her 30 Minute Vegetable Sauce instead of just using my family's favorite of Prego. It tasted phenomenal and you honestly couldn't tell that it wasn't just regular pasta sauce! The sauce is made with tomato sauce, carrots, spinach, zucchini, and bell pepper. So much veggie goodness in this dinner! I did add a tbs of sugar to the sauce and I used my favorite "Pizza & Pasta Magic" seasoning. I will definitely be using this recipe to make sauce for now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment