Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Italian Chicken, Cheesy Broccoli and Air Fried Potatoes

 

Okay I've been TERRIBLE with tracking for the last few weeks. No excuse really, my focus has just been elsewhere. I've been eating WW meals for the most part, I just haven't tracked. Take this meal for example. All the ingredients are low points, I just didn't track so I'm not sure how much. 

 I do have chicken, veggies and potatoes as free points. 

 

Italian Chicken:

- 2 big boneless chicken breasts

- About a half a cup of Olive Garden Light Italian Dressing. It's probably less but I felt like overestimating was better in this situation.

- Seasonings: Garlic, pepper, red pepper, Italian Seasonings.

 I seasoned with my heart and marinated it all for about 8 hours.


Cheesy Broccoli:

- 1 broccoli crown

- 1/2 cup of Tostito's Salsa con Queso

I chopped up the broccoli and used a steamer basket to steam for 6 minutes. Then I just microwaved a bowl with broccoli and some queso.

 

Air Fried Red Potatoes:

 I used this recipe 

 

Delicious and everyone loved it. If I actually tracked it, it shouldn't be that bad in points!

No comments:

Post a Comment