Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Quick Weeknight Garlic & Herb Red Lentil Pasta 6 Points

 

  I had planned for leftovers tonight, but there was way less leftovers then I had thought there would be! So I threw this pasta side dish together with what I had on hand. I just cooked the pasta and at the last 2 minutes of cooking time I tossed in the peas and spinach. Then once drained, I dumped it back in the pot and mixed everything together. It's not very pretty much it's healthy, tasty and filling.

- 1 box red lentil pasta. Each cup is 5 points.

- 3/4 cup of peas. 0 points.

- Half a bag of frozen spinach. 0 points.

- 5 Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese wedges. 1 wedge is 1 point, so I just estimated there was a point worth on each serving.

- Seasoned with my heart these following seasonings: garlic, onion, pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, and Italian. 

- 1 splash of milk. This probably wasn't necessary but I felt like the Laughing Cow cheese wasn't quite wet enough.

- Fat Free Parm

  This could easily be a meal by adding a protein, or to make it even EASIER, just air fry some frozen Tyson chicken for like 8 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment