Thursday, October 28, 2021

Almost White Chicken Chili and a Quesadilla 4 Points

   So I wanted to make a white chicken chili for dinner, and we had everything BUT the green salsa. So I sort of improvised. I used this recipe by Slender Kitchen, but instead of green salsa I used about 2 cups of green enchilada sauce. I also used about 6 oz of 1/3 fat cream cheese and a can of fire roasted tomatoes. The recipe as written is 0 points, but with my changes it's about 3 points for 1.25 cups. My husband and I also had a quesadilla using Ole Extreme Wellness tortillas (1 point) and 1/4 of fat free cheddar (0 points). It honestly could of used more cheese, but I was dipping the quesadilla in the soup so it didn't matter. Super filling and delicious!

  I of course forgot to take a picture of my plate, this is my sons plate, He had a regular tortilla, regular cheddar and sour cream on top. I topped mine with greek yogurt and Cholula. Oh! We also sprinkled a little shredded cheese on the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment