Sunday, August 30, 2020

0 Point Edamame Teriyaki Peanut Noodles

 






0 Point Edamame Teriyaki Peanut Noodles

 

- 1 box Edamame Spaghetti

- 1 package frozen kale

- A few Tyson frozen chicken pieces. I only had fajita on hand and even though that doesn't sound like it would be good with the Asian flavors, it was still delicious.

For the sauce (this makes 1 serving if you like it a little extra saucy):

- 2 tbs sugar free teriyaki sauce. I use the G Hughes brand because it's easy to find around here, I get it at Walmart or Meijer

- 1/2 - 1 tbs Sriracha. I like it spicy, but you might need to use less.

- 2 tsp PB2

- 1 tsp Truvia brown sugar blend

- 1 tsp garlic powder

A few spritzes of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray

Extras you can add on:

Chopped peanuts, hemp seeds, grated carrots and cucumbers, chopped nori.


Directions:

1) Cook noodles as directed on package. In the last 2 or 3 minutes, dump in the package of frozen kale. Drain.

2) While noodles are cooking combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.

3) Combine sauce with about 2 cups of noodles. Store the rest for leftovers for the next few days :)


I also like to throw in any sort of leftover veggies I have on hand. In the picture below I tossed in leftover roasted carrots and broccoli.







No comments:

Post a Comment