Sunday, February 9, 2020

What I Eat in a Day



My menu for the day:

- Breakfast was 3 scrambled eggs and a clementine.

- Lunch was a big salad that consisted of Caulipower chicken tenders, chickpeas, spring mix, Bolthouse Farms Ranch, and a sprinkling of chia seeds.

- Dinner was Turkey Meatloaf by Skinnytaste, green beans I just sauteed in some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray, chicken broth and garlic. I sprinkled the top of the green beans with a little bit of hemp seeds. I also toasted a slice of Sarah Lee 45 Calorie Bread and spread 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Pepperjack Cheese on it.

I made sure to drink a lot of water in between meals to keep me full. I also had 2 cups of coffee with zero points worth of creamer. I like to use the Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream creamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment